This was the worst weather I had seen at the Ice – beach. The terrific winds were blasting sand at the backs of our necks as we struggled with our cameras. We lasted long enough to get about 3 shots each. This shot was a surprise. I had set the shutter for a 10 second Magic Cloth exposure, but just 2 seconds into the exposure that wave came racing to the shore. All I could do was cover up the lens for the rest of the exposure and make a hasty retreat.
- 5 Tips To Instantly Improve Your Beach Shots Taken With A Compact CameraPack up the car and head for the coast with your compact camera for some beach photography.
- 7 Top Tips On Carnival PhotographyFor those of you heading off to a carnival this summer, here are a few tips to help you out.
- 4 Top Tips On Photographing Beach HutsIf you're heading to the coast this summer spend some time shooting beach huts with our handy tips.
- Win A ZEISS Batis 25mm f/2 lens!This month we are giving you the chance to win a ZEISS Batis 25mm f/2 lens in the 'Wide' competition.
- Save Big On Pentax & Canon Kit TodayToday you can save hundreds of pounds on Pentax and Canon kit over on Amazon.
- Capture Patterns On Your TravelsTips on searching for patterns to photograph while on his travels.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.